My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

"who hears my music, sees my soul"

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Psalm 62

Aria for soprano, flute, and string quartet
copyright 2006 KE Peace

words adapted from Psalm 62

powered by ODEO
For God alone my soul waits in silence
He is my Rock; I'll not be moved!
He is my fortress and my salvation.
My Rock, my Hope, my God, my Fortress
And my salvation!

How long will you set upon a man -
To shatter him, all of you,
Like a leaning wall, a broken fence?

God has spoken, and I have heard His voice:
Power belongs to Me
Who am endless and timeless,
The Alpha and Omega,
Who am that am.

Oh, beloved ones,
Trust in Him always.
Pour out your heart to Him
As to a tender mother
And in His mighty arms
He will embrace you,
Hide you in his cloak.

Alleluia! Alleluia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home