My Photo
Name:
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

"who hears my music, sees my soul"

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Phenomenology *




Here it comes...

There it goes...

And now something else
Will appear, I suppose...




* phe·nom·e·nol·o·gy n
1. in philosophy, the science or study of phenomena, things as they are perceived, as opposed to the study of being, the nature of things as they are

2. the philosophical investigation and description of conscious experience in all its varieties without reference to the question of whether what is experienced is objectively real

Encarta® World English Dictionary © 1999 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Developed for Microsoft by Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maya RN said...

Karen,
The thesis I wrote for Naropa was a phenomenological study...Maya

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home